Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It's That Time..

Well I'm all ready to head out, just waiting for Mom to get ready as well. We're leaving in about fifteen minutes and I'll probably be home sometime on Thursday.

Also, if you can avoid doing a bowel prep, I really recommend it. Not quite the worst experience ever but it was up there.

Figured now is a good time to give my stats.

Highest weight - 457lbs (BMI: 63.7)
Current weight - 419lbs (BMI: 58.4)
Goal weight - 180lbs (BMI: 25.1)

Pounds to go: 239

I've got quite the trip ahead of me, and I'm ok with that, as long as I'm moving foward.


In the last picture I'm holding an empty vase. As I lose weight I'm going to fill that up with marbles representing the weight loss, one per pound. 

Time to sign off.

Zero days and counting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment