Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 2

I tried to stay off the scale this week, I really did. However, not staying off the scaled ended up being good. I noticed that the weight loss slowed down when I didn't get all the water in that I'm supposed to get.

Getting sixty-four ounces of water in a day has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. Essentially it's only four sixteen ounce bottles, which isn't much at all. The issue is I can no longer just chug the bottle like I used to be able to. It takes about an hour to drink a bottle, which means it should just take four hours to drink all the water I need. How hard should that be right? I've started using a kitchen timer in an attempt to remember to drink every ten to fifteen minutes.

This week I'm going to start going to the gym they supply us with. It's not the best equipped but there is a stationary bike I can ride or use the treadmills. They have a small selection of free weights too, but I haven't been cleared to use those, not even the two pound ones; so I'm going to wait on that and just do the cardio.

Anyway, here's this week's pictures.


Highest Weight - 457 (BMI: 63.7)
Current Weight - 406 (BMI: 56.6)
Goal Weight - 180 (BMI: 25.1)

Also, sometime this week I'll be buzzing my head. I usually do I've just been lazy about doing it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment