Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Week 3 - Milestone!

So I'm a bit late with the posting this week, but life happens. I do have some very big news though.



That's right. I'm officially out of the 400's. Not far out, but out nonetheless, and that is very exciting. I haven't been under 400 in at least four years. Next micro-goal is 375.

This week I've been transitioning to soft foods, essentially things I can mush with a fork, I haven't been too adventurous with my food selections, so far my favorite is sliced turkey breast and string cheese. Four pieces of turkey, two pieces of string cheese, comes out to four ounces. For most of you that won't seem like much, but for me it's very filling and that takes about half an hour to forty-five minutes to eat.

This week I also have my first NSV (Non-Scale Victory). When driving the truck I would always have the tilt on the wheel as far back as it could go. Turns out I don't need it that far back anymore, It's tilted down so it's facing the driver directly and I still have enough room between my stomach and the wheel.

Other than that news I'm still feeling good, have lots of energy. I want to start swimming and the gym near our house has a pool, I'm going to try to figure out how to get a membership there. Maybe if I walk Lady everyday Mom will cover it or something.

Time for this week's pics!



Highest Weight - 457 (BMI: 63.7)
Current Weight - 399 (BMI: 55.6)
Goal Weight - 180 (BMI: 25.1)
Current Microgoal: 375

Loss Since surgery: 20 pounds, an automobile tire
Total loss: 58 pounds (I've lost a 7 year old) a 5000 BTU air conditioner

That's it for now, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment