Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Week 7

So I've been totally slacking on keeping up with this the last two weeks, so much so that I didn't even take pictures last week. Here's to getting back on track!

Full report!

I'm still having a gout flare up. Yes, from the one I posted about nearly three weeks ago. It's not a full on attack, More like a dull ache. I can function pretty well for the most part but I'm kinda gimpy.

Last week I saw my doctor and he put me on prednisone, that seemed to  help but it didn't get rid of the ache altogether.

I go back tomorrow for a follow up and we'll see how that goes. This is getting really irritating, I need to exercise and only being able to limp makes it a pain. Literally.

However I do have some good news. I met my first micro-goal of 375lbs!


Super exciting right?

Last week I've also started a full transition back to solid foods.


Granted I'm not eating stuff like that, but I did have a small bite of a sandwich last week and it was delicious. Seriously. Sooo delicious. Although for some reason beef and pork don't sit well. I've been afraid to try eggs too. I've heard that eggs are just one of those foods that don't sit very well in the beginning.

Time for the pictures and stats!


Sorry for the pictures being all smoky. There was an... incident in the oven and consequently the oven was a smoky mess. Didn't realize there was that much coming out of this door though!

Highest Weight - 457 (BMI: 63.7)
Current Weight - 372 (BMI: 51.9)
Goal Weight - 180 (BMI: 25.1)
New Micro-goal: 325

Completed Goals

375lbs: 10/07/2014

One more awesome thing.

I no longer own a pair of pants that will stay up without a belt.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donnie! I just read all of your posts via facebook:). You look great! I can tell how much you lost by looking at all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Raegan it's been very exciting. I'm feeling so good for the first time in years!

      Delete
  2. Awesome job Donnie, you look great and happier! Love your blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel happier too, it's kinda crazy. I didn't expect as many changes to be happening in my head as there are.

      Delete