Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Week 09

Nothing out of the ordinary this week, so I'm gonna jump right into the weekly update.


Also this week, I found an older pic of me (like a year old or so) this would have been me at about my  heaviest.


That's Lady, btw. She's our 100lbs German Shepherd.Just for reference on how big we both are. 


I almost forgot! I did have one small Non-scale victory this week. I had to go get an x-ray because I'm still having some gout issues and in the waiting area they had these:


Just a chair right? Nope. A chair with arms. Before my surgery I wouldn't have been able to sit in that chair without doing the fat dance. The fat dance is where you drop one of your hips down first, then as you let gravity do its thing your other hip falls into place and kind of wedges you in the chair. This is even more uncomfortable than it sounds. Further you run the risk of the chair refusing to let go of your body when you get up in a very cartoon-like fashion. Not this time! That chair is my bitch.


Current Micro-goal: 325







1 comment:

  1. How do you know what your cals per day are supposed to be? Since I have a pesky 4 lbs left I have mine at 1300 a day but with the added workouts I do it usually ends up about 1700 a day.

    ReplyDelete